As an ontologically trained coach and owner of Live Inspired Life Coaching, Linda Heeler, PCC, provides her clients with the tools and skills necessary to immediately transform their lives.
Linda is a graduate ofAccomplishment Coaching’s Coach Training and Leadership Program.She was invited back to train and mentor new coaches for two consecutive years.
She earned her Professional Certified Coach (PCC) credential through the International Coach Federation (ICF) where she maintains membership.
- Positive Psychology Coaching certification, Wholebeing Institute.
- Systemic Team Coaching certification, Academy of Executive Coaches, Renewal Associates, and taught by the renowned Professor Peter Hawkins and Dr. Krister Lowe.
- Unconscious Cognitive Bias in Our Coaching
- Coaching Across Cultures: Leveraging Cultural Differences for Creativity, Unity and Purpose
- A Brain-Based Approach to Creating Awareness
- Coaching Toward Courage
- Leadership of Others Begins with Leadership of Self
- The Brain-Friendly Guide to Managing Stress in Unpredictable Times
from the Greek "on-," which means "being,"
and "logia," which means "study."
ONTOLOGY is the study of being human.
Linda brings a unique set of skills and knowledge developed from her experience as a wife, mother, dental hygienist, animal lover, volunteer, and active member of her community.
Recipient of the Rochester Women’s Network's 2017 Up & Coming Businesswomen’s Award.
Volunteer workshop facilitator, Volunteers of America Step By Step program, whose mission is to empower women who are incarcerated in the Monroe County Jail.
Host of the Normal Lies podcast. Each week, Linda and her guests talk about the "normal lies" the voice in our head says are true. They also explore the societal lies that we've been born into that have become "normalized." Linda and her guests have hard, and sometimes messy conversations as they discover the impact of these lies. They then discuss actions to begin breaking through the "normal lies" in your life so you can live a happier, more fulfilling life. For more information and to listen go to, Normal-Lies.com.
Linda lives in a small town south of Rochester, NY, and has been married to her high school sweetheart for over 30 years. She has two amazing adult children and an equally impressive son-in-law, an adorable grandson and two beloved fur babies.